Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Contest Update

I just realized I've reached 200 posts in the last month and thought this deserved some recognition. I do have the 200 Followers Contest going on, after all. So I decided to add another prize in celebration. Another book! Shocking, I know. :)

So, in addition to
If I Stay by Gayle Foreman
The Everafter by Amy Huntley
A fab new notebook
And these awesome glowy pens
(I LOVE these pens!)


The lucky winner will also receive Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl!


If you haven't entered yet, there's still time. :) Contest ends Saturday, July 31st at Midnight PST.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Abby! And I love IF I STAY!!

    Its gonna be a movie and SUMMIT (people who make TWILIGHT) is gonna make it. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Abby, on the posts and followers! I always love your pen giveaways, not to mention the books! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! 200 followers. That's worth celebrating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All three look like great books.

    ReplyDelete