Ever had one of these days?
I've threatened to do this many times, but have never followed through.
Just using a lighter does not work. Plain old matches don't work either. The stack is too dense to get hot enough fast enough. I finally spread out some dryer lint across the top and that got it going really strong. Dryer lint is SUPER flammable. If you feel compelled to do this, you'll probably want to do it outside on a grill or something else non-flammable. You know, so you don't set your house on fire. :)
And now I smell like smoke, but I do feel better. :)
How do you vent your writerly frustrations?