Monday, May 18, 2009

Bummer

I'm a little bummed I didn't even get an honorable mention in the Query Tracker contest, but for the most part, I'm just glad they finally announced the winners. The waiting was making me a little crazy--obsessively checking the QT blog for the post. Today was not a very productive day. And it doesn't look like there are any YA science fiction winners, so I'm pretending mine didn't get picked because that's not really his thing. :) Oh well, maybe next time.

Congrats to all the winners!

2 comments:

  1. *hugs*

    It's hard not being picked, and even harder to remember that this is just one agent's opinion. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danyelle--Thank you! I'm actually not really upset about it. I think it was just the anticipation build-up after finding out I was a semi-finalist. Without that, I don't think I would have had any expectations. :)

    ReplyDelete