Monday, January 17, 2011

Slacker

Okay, so I know I promised real posts this week, but I'm afraid I've done it again. I've taken on more than I have time for. This doesn't surprise me, yet I continue to do it. And I'm afraid it's all stuff that's higher on the priority list than blogging. :(

Anyway, I'll have a blog chain post up tomorrow (I totally missed the last one--bad blogger) and Michelle McLean will be stopping by on Saturday for her book tour. Her book Homework Helpers: Essays and Term Papers comes out on Thursday. Congrats, Michelle! Other than that, I'll be taking the week off from blogging, and, hopefully, I'll be able to get everything done before Friday that needs to be done.

And a huge THANK YOU to Karen Akins! I won Matched by Ally Condie on her blog. I'm so excited! :)

Have a great week, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your win! Matched was reviewed in the Atlanta Journal Constitution on Sunday -- quite a favorable critique. Looking forward to reading it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Congrats on winning Matched. And sorry you're feeling overwhelmed - happens to the best of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you catch up on everything : )

    Congrats on the win!!!

    ReplyDelete