Monday, May 10, 2010

Book Trailer for LINGER and a Contest

I know I said I wasn't going to blog on Mondays, and since I'm blogging on Monday, I should be doing Motivational Monday, but yeah. Motivational what? ;) I just wanted to let you all know about Maggie Stiefvater's last contest to win an ARC of LINGER before it's released in July, plus other cool SHIVER/LINGER related stuff. Check it out here.

And here's her awesome book trailer for LINGER. My kids were just ooing and ahing over this. I think she did a really great job. :)

8 comments:

  1. That was such a creative trailer! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is captivating...beautiful.
    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's pretty cool and very original.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - that is really good. I haven't read Shiver yet, but it's right near the top of my immensely huge list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great trailer! I love this! And the music is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tag! You're it!

    You haven't been tagged, yet, have you? I couldn't find a post on it so I used you as a tag.

    If you have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about, see my latest post :)

    ReplyDelete