I was tagged by Lilah Pierce to answer these surprisingly difficult questions:
Question 1 - Where were you five years ago?
1. I was twenty-nine. Still claim to be, but five years ago it was true. ;)
2. My baby was still at home all day. She'll be nine next month. :(
3. If I remember correctly, this was when I was obsessed with scrapbooking and just starting to dabble in digital scrapbooking.
4. I lived in Arizona on an unpaved, unmaintained road. I think that was the year it rained and rained and rained. We got our 4-wheel-drive Tahoe stuck in the mud--to the point that the body was resting on the ground and we had to let it dry out a little and dig it out the next day. Good times!
5. We also had a microburst that year that lifted our trampoline over our house and our vehicles and exploded in our front yard. The tramp was wasted, but it could've been so much worse.
Question 2 - Where would you like to be in five years?
1. Published. Or at least done with this stupid rewrite. Okay, so maybe I'd like the rewrite to be done a little sooner. ;)
2. Sane. Five years from now, all my children will be teenagers.
3. Still in Idaho. We really like living here. :)
4. Recovering from my addiction to obsessively refreshing my email.
5. I'd like to develop some sort of superpower, like super speed, or super strength, or super healing, or flying. That would be cool. What? It didn't specify that my goals have to be realistic. ;)
Question 3 - What is on your to-do list today?
1. Write this blog post.
2. Polish up my resume and apply for a few jobs. Yes, I'm finally giving in on this one. No more slacking for me. Ridiculous as it seems, I'll probably get more writing done once I'm gainfully employed. :)
3. Figure out the ending to my story.
4. Work on critiques for crit buddies.
5. Laundry, dishes, make dinner, and other exciting tasks including making my children suffer by requiring them to do chores as well. >:)
Question 4 - What snacks do you enjoy?
1. Ferrero Raffaello. Seriously, like little bits of Heaven.
2. Black Cherry Ice Cream
5. Lemons with salt
Question 5 - What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Buy a modest house with acreage and new vehicles. No mortgage or car payments=awesome. :)
2. Put away enough to live comfortably for the rest of my life.
3. Put away enough to put my kids through college.
4. Take a fun, indulgent family vacation. :)
5. I'd probably end up giving a lot of it away. That's a lot of money.
And the taggees are Stephanie McGee, Michelle Gregory, Patti Nielson, Karen Akins, and anyone else who would like to participate.