Friday, February 4, 2011

Totally Random Friday: My Addiction and a Contest

I feel like I should be in some sort of addiction support group.

Hi, my name is Abby, and I'm an addict.

I feel off the wagon last night and worked on Embrol. And now I'm feeling guilty.

It just keeps popping into my head and I have a lot of thinking time at work, so it's hard to ignore it. I should be thinking about my shiny new project, but my first born is feeling neglected, demanding my attention.... All just excuses, I know.

And I have no self control. There's no hope for me. *sigh*

In other more interesting news....

Tere Kirkland is holding her second annual Carnival Time Celebration! She's giving away some awesome goodies, and if she reaches 300 followers, she'll pick TWO winners! Be sure to check it out! :)

Happy Friday, everyone!

6 comments:

  1. It happens to the best of us. :)

    And thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, i have a major addiction problem too. To Starbucks Frappuccinos, the Internet,and right now.. to Lost! Watching the entire six seasons on NetFlix and I just cannot focus on anything else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is gorgeous! Sometimes you just have to give in to those writerly urges! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL

    I think a lot of writers have that project that keeps poking their consciousness, luring them in, saying "Don't forget me." So don't feel bad about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, my addiction is now stalking me back so don't feel bad.

    ReplyDelete