Monday, July 27, 2009

Superior Scribbler Award

I was awarded the Superior Scribbler Award by my super awesome crit buddy and one of my favorite people ever, Rebecca Knight. Her blog is a must read, so check it out. Thanks, Becca! You’re the coolest!

Here are the rules:

1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.

2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.

3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.

4. Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit This Post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!

My five picks are:






All have fabulous blogs, and I am repeatedly inspired and amused by their posts.

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Abby! You have a wonderful blog, and I love visiting. :D

    Thanks, Abby! I'm honored. :) Thank you also for introducing me to some other blogs I have never met. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray, new blogs to visit! :D

    You're welcome Abby--you totally deserve it. Your blog is a must read, too, and I love ya right back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby,
    thank you so much. I am honored and if I could would give it right back to you. I love reading your blog and visit often.
    Thanks for the new blogs to visit and for giving my blog this award.

    Be safe, take care.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Abby, and way to go on the award! You repeatedly inspire and amuse me as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danyelle--Thank you and you're welcome! Love your blog! :)

    Lazy Writer--Thank you!

    Becca--You're back! Yea! Did you have fun? Crispy sunburned? :D

    Suzanne--You're welcome! Really appreciate all your help! :)

    Lori--Thank you and you're welcome! Love your beautiful posts! :)

    jessjordan--Thank you and you're welcome! I can always count on you for a laugh. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! I had a great time, and yes, am a little crispy :P. I'm white as a sheet usually, so even with SPF 85, it was inevitable. I'll post pics as soon as I can! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooh my gosh!

    I LOVE IT.. Thank you SOOOOO SOOOO MUCH!

    I have to say I love your blog, I love your writings, and I love your upfront I'm ME and that's that! YOU ROCK! I love your frankness!

    Thank you for thinking of me!

    heh heh, I want to cry, every time I get one I get tears in my eyes. LOL.
    Sad huh?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Becca--I would be totally crispy too, if it was me. :D

    Tami--You're very welcome! You are so sweet! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I awarded YOU back with 3! 3 awards.

    Now since I'm so not into rules, heh heh, all you have to do is pass them on.

    I hate rules. LOL.

    Love your blog, and thank you again Abby. *grin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! So glad to see you on our blog! It looks like we have all the same friends!

    ReplyDelete