Just a few things on this lovely Friday.
1. This is my 100th post! WooHoo! Technically it's the 121st, but since I moved all the posts about my kids to the family blog, this is now the official 100th post. ;)
2. Don't forget about the contest. It ends tomorrow at midnight. Winner will be announced Monday, November 2nd.
3. NaNo starts in a couple of days, and I finally got over there and created an account. Click here and be my buddy. My username is stabby. :)
4. My family blog will officially be private sometime this weekend, so if you want to be invited, please leave a comment with your email address here.
5. I recently rediscovered this song, and it is all kinds of awesome. Do yourself a favor and have a listen. :)
Have a safe and fun Halloween!!